Sunday, May 31, 2009

what the @#$%??


Haha.

Hello everyone, and mind the title.

Actually, I've a very cool phenomenon occurred to me lately. And I've believed that everyone have really experienced these too, either before, later or now.

The story goes:

One day, I've gone online until late nite. It's not uncommon for me n even for you outthere.
Surprisingly, I've sensed this feeling coming. The phenomenon is about to happen.



I've got bored of the Internet.


Ey, no, no; don't wipe clean ur screen, it's true that this is happening. Or if y'all couldn't really see clearly, let me scream it out loud to your pinna.



I'VE GOT BORED OF THE INTERNET. DO YA UNDERSTAND NOW?




Okay, that explains enough, didn't it? All of sudden, all the excitedness of going online is gone. Kaput! Like a wind...or cookies, if you prefer.


That's it for now. Sigh.

No comments: