Thursday, May 14, 2009

There's Must be Something Not Quite...

Hey, it's me again...

Eh eh lupa pulak..



Assalamualaikum....



Ugh..what am I doin'?

OK, it"s been awhile now...and from what I've noticed, some of my friends did'nt really much care to update their blogs. It's not like...well...I'm a kind of person who reads a lot, yeah, but didn't really much care to share and giving back. Even those who are once a keen blogger, but now it's just like the gone like a wind. Maybe it sounds a bit nasty, but PLEASE LAA!!! Put up something dude...or I'm gonna die not-reading!!



Okay, stop right there, brother.



Hmm.. apa pasal tiba-tiba terasa nak blogging tengah-tengah malam macam ni. Nak kata idea masuk mencurah-curah, takde la juga. Kemaruk kut.



Eeeuw..it's feel kinda weird to write in "Bahasa Malayu Baku" Maybe I'm don't have d guts to ruin my sacred, beloved lingua franca (haha). When I'm blogging in English, even if d whole meaning is "ruined", nobody would be mad, (except those hunkies from Oxford). Nak merosakkan bahasa sendiri tu tak sanggup. Nanti silap-silap anak-cucu (kalau sempat) sampai kata "I looked silly when i talked in Malay" (Jangan terasa..siapa makan cili maknanya dia suka makan pedas..=p).


Dah la. Aku dah penat. Jangan kacau aku lagi.

Hmm... btw I've adopted new interests meh...Instrumental baby!!! Really addicted to Beethoven and Johann Pachebel's masterpieces. And don't forget Gershwin's too. (by this point you might start to think that I'm cracked, rite?). Anyway, relax yourself, and have a bit of this Canon in D Major..Ta-ta!

No comments: