Wednesday, May 18, 2011

oo la la

Hi guys. Just dropping by to tell that Im getting really busy this time. Well I am preparing myself for the upcoming exams. So guys by the meantime dont expect any posts from me. Dont even expect anything from me even if I didnt have any examinations anyways. Ha!

Well then, here I present to you what I shall be enduring for the next few weeks.

22/5 - Physiology (practical)
25/5 - Physiology (written practical)
29/5 - Biochemistry (practical)
6/6 - Anatomy (practical)

25/6 - 25/7 will be the written examination for each subject, with oral tests in between. Those are the dates that I roughly remembered. Seemed hard? Nah. Gotta finish at an average 2 books for each subject. Anatomy alone have 5 department books that I had to engulf page to page. Yes I know that Im pretty f*cked up. Just pray for me to have the perseverance to go through all of these with ease. Bubye.

1 comment:

Alif Haris said...

gdluck rajaa :D
aku sntiasa doakan kwn2 aku :)