Sunday, May 8, 2011

confrontation

Hiya peeps. Man what a bummer I had today. As you might have known or not, every year the student of Ain Shams University is required to do a presentation for every subject that we studied this year. So far we had done the Psychology and the most recent one is which is today. It was about Physiology Aging and Cardiovascular Health. So then the task was simple enough for me and my group. And usually based on my two year experience as a student there, there will be no strict mark givings. As long as you did the research, the 10 mark will be given. Yes guys 10 marks only. Or maybe more. I just dont give a heck.


But there is a drawback. The research was more like tangkap muat because of no strict marking requirement, this made us procrastinate even more. Buat malas-malas, dah masuk minggu dateline baru nak mula. Then among us the only person that did all the work were merely 2 people, excluding me. Aku memang pemalas. Suruh buat malas, suruh present malas. Suka sangat buat perangai khinzir. If you all used this research paper as a template for your own research for sure it will be rejected mentah-mentah.


By the time to present our research, which happens to be this morning, memang aku menggelabah gila. Even the PPT research file I only checked for 2 pages or so. If the research I didnt participate actively than what the fu*k that I am going to talk to the doctor about? By the time I had arrived at the practical room the presentation had started. Cakap pukul 9, datang setengah jam lambat. Perangai Melayu sejati kau tahu.


I took a peek at the doctor and for sure she looked pretty damn strict i guess. We all took turn for talking about what we have on the research and the doctor seem to ask a lot about this and that. For God sake I am truly dead this time. When my time has come thank god the doctor was already bored by the long explanation. I just talked a little crap and she said Ok Thank You.
Well then that does not seem really hard didnt it? But what made me felt really bad is when the doctor said, what a marvelous cooperation that you people had. By god aku baca menda tu pun 1-2 slide sahaja. If your doing your research paper here then dont worry much, tak perlu semangat-semangat, doctor bukan kisah mana pun. Yes for all you know im an effing douche bag who gets appreciation for what I didnt did. And that didnt made me feel good either.


Well then, wish me the best for the upcoming Physiology exam this Saturday and practical exam for Biochemistry by Sunday.

No comments: