Saturday, June 25, 2011

survival of the fittest

Well yeah ive been bored again. Kicked ball around the house, skipping rope a few minutes. Shoot some other people's arses in CS. Yet still all those thing couldnt let go off boredom inside me. The summer has yet to kick in but the heat is getting intolerable, so am feeling mighty lazy to get out of my house. Man how am I going to survive the incoming Ramadan.

Alright then. Now you know, i thought that writing something up is going to be my last resort to overcome my boredom. Good thing I didnt deactivate this rusty old blog of mine. So, today I had my physiology written exam. 65 marks for MCQ's and another 65 for short essays. Wasnt that hard... if you studied well tee hee. I have this kind of phenomenon when facing any kind of examination paper, and I could even bet that everybody had experience this thing also. Well you know already what the question want, and you know what you should be answering but still you have no idea what the hell you blurted onto the answer sheet. And so there goes all merapu answers and I wrote whatever I could link between the facts available from a full week of studying and whatnot. Still targeting for a good pass for this one though.

Well its not that I dont know how to enjoy meself when it comes to boredom. I have a full storage of movies, good games, and 4Mbps internet speed. I just wanna try to control my sense for entertainment for two reasons; firstly it is because of the tests Im having now, and secondly Im saving up all the unseen movies for the upcoming summer break. In the absence of classes and lectures for sure it is going to be a hell of boredom. My budget is a bit tight for now so I dont think that Im going to afford to go somewhere else. Yeah man, controlling what you eat isnt cheap.

So any suggestions to kill this boredom guys? Sorry for grammar freaks out there, am kinda bummed out here. Jerawat pun dah naik. Haish.


nice pose noob

No comments: