Sunday, June 26, 2011

bangau

Hey hey. Well am just finished biochemistry paper and im happily lying on my bed after devouring half of chicken. Well, not that happy. Im actually quite unsatisfied with the way i answered my paper. The question was quite easy, but yeah again if you didnt know and didnt study well then waste is all you will get. And I could say that about 20% of the topics that had been asked in the paper is the topics that I didnt study well. Well I chose not to study well. My laziness and lack of diligence cost me quite some marks.

For this biochemistry exam I used two options of studying. Either you use department books, or you could use notes that the lecturer made. Or both. Those notes, they were handwritten. So studying with it could be really an eyesore. But the notes are good tho, compact and easily understandable for a slowpoke like me. For now I am regretting because didnt studying using the note from the early semester for I think I can have better understanding of biochemistry earlier. Yeah great, Mr Hindsight.

There was some guy whom sat next to me asks me what question i couldnt answer. Yeah I had one question that haunts me from the start of examination. And I hate copying and copiers. But what can i do,honesty is meaningless in this world nowadays. Hatefully I showed him what I couldnt answer. And then he asks me questions that he himself couldnt answer. So that was his intention really. And then again Im helplessly showed him my paper. And he was not-so-smart copier that i thought he is. Kepala macam bangau, copy bulat-bulat.

oh and lately my computer was infected by virus. It was suspected that my laptop was infected when I was doing some high intense gaming. After a few rounds of FIFA 11 or CS it suddenly shuts itself down. Overheating was one of the suspected culprit, but later investigations by my pal founds out that something keeps my CPU running full 90% even when idle. Tasks manager reveals that the thing was powermgr.exe. well then i deleted that exe and everything comes fine again. No wonder la when I play Black Ops pun sangkut-sangkut. Anybody that have an idea about this virus and its manifestations, do tell me! Off to me gaming bench!

No comments: