Tuesday, June 30, 2009

that's kawaii

2 scenario. Differennt places, different times, different people. But it's the same though.



1#



I was attending a function lately, where I met an old friend of mine. He was a succesful Indian, whose bound for actuarial science course. I was really grateful because it's been a long time since I've seen him, and he had surely grown up a lot.



"Hi, oh, it's really nice to see you!"



And yeah, it's nice to meet him too.


"And, this is my friend, Mary (real name is forgotten for God's sake). She was from the same school as me too,"he explains the presence of a pretty-pretty Chinese girl next to him.

"Hi...!" She greets and holds out her hand for me,as a sign of gratitude.

And I grabbed her hand back, as a normal dude would usually did. And my thoughts ponders,

........................... wait, what am I doin?

Pegang babi boleh disamak, sentuh muhrim..?



2#

Here I am, in the Komuter back from K.L to Nilai station. Quite a long journey, and luckily, an empty seat shows up quickly.

After a few stations, two couples shows up. From double-dating maybe (mind me if wrong).
One of the pair isn't so.....much, but the other one...they might be-loving-each-other-so-much-that-they-wouldnt-let-each-other-even-for-a-while (ignore the annoyance).

They both would be so sweet for a couple.Very cuddly and not-so-shame with all the other eyes in the train that were focused on them. The guy chewed gum and shared with the lady,
by mouth. They were hugging, kissing-on-the-neck, and squeezing around each other. So sangap. Eew.

It wasn't them that I would emphasise here, but me. I was there all the time, and all I do is just pretending to be sleeping and hearing the song banging in my head.

And yet, he, she and me is a MOSLEM. Sungguh selemah-lemah iman.


Just for pondering upon.

2 comments:

khaliesahkamal said...

astaghfirullah...
rosak..rosak..

siti-situ-sana-sini said...

huhu
gle geli pengalaman ko..
btw, aku pon tertnye2,
klu aku ade dlm situasi tu
pe patut aku buat ye....??
Allahuakbar